Welcome to the C20 Resources page. Bringing together the latest policy research and analysis on the G20 and its agenda, alongside key official documents since its establishment in 2008, this archive has been put together for the use of civil society organisations around the world.
- To find documents produced by civil society, including official documents from past C20s and from individual organisations, click on the ‘C20’ tab.
- See the ‘G20’ tab above to find all official G20 documents.
- To browse all the resources in this section, click on the ‘A-Z’ tab.
- If you want to find resources created by others, take a look at the ‘External links’ tab.
- C20 Communiqué 2015
- C20 Policy Papers
- C20 Turkey Priorities for 2015
- C20 Turkey Background briefing paper
Key documents from past C20s
C20 Australia (2014)
- C20 Australia Communiqué 2014
- C20 Australia Response to the G20 Leaders’ Communiqué 2014
- C20 Australia website
C20 Russia (2013)
How to use this section
This section of the site hosts all of our resources on the G20. Here’s how to find what you’re looking for:
- To browse all documents, you can sort them by title, author, G20 host city, date or key word, by clicking on the relevant column title.
- Alternatively, you can use our advanced search function to find a specific document.
In addition to the resources hosted here, the following sites are also a useful source of information and analysis on the G20 and the C20.
- The G20 Research Centre, hosted by the University of Toronto
- The B20
- The L20
- The T20
- The Y20
- The W20
- The Girl20